Envirochip is a Radiation Protector Chip which when fixed on a Laptop, neutralizes the harmful effects of Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR) emitted from the Laptop completely. This is done by changing the nature of harmful radiations and making it non-bio-effective for the human body. The Envirochip has been tested extensively by reputed medical institutions in India and a lab in UK. Tests on more than 500 people have shown that their Stress levels have reduced by over 5%, which is medically significant. Improvements can be seen in various health parameters such as Pulse rate and Immunity. Fix the Envirochip on the top and bottom face of the Laptop. Content of the Packaging: One pack with three chips for a Laptop along with an instruction manual.
- Envirochip is a must have accessory for protection of your health, just like a mobile cover or a screen guard is an accessory for protection of your device.
- Envirochip is a patented technology. Benefits from usage of the same have been medically & scientifically proven. Envirochip neutralizes the harmful effect of radiation emanating from Mobile Phones, Laptops, Tablets, PC’s & Wi-Fi Routers.
- Testing of Envirochip has been approved by The Clinical Trials Registry – India (CTRI). Envirochip improves certain health parameters by lowering Pulse (Heart) Rate. This has been tested and certified by Max Healthcare, India. Envirochip helps to reduce Stress levels and hence, increasing overall Immunity of the human body. Results of this test have been published in a reputed international journal – Biomedical Science & Engineering, USA. Envirochip changes the nature of radiations making it
- Over 1 million satisfied customers are already using the Envirochip on their devcies. It’s available in multiple colours.
- Envirochip has been covered by NDTV’s ‘The Contrarian’ show. Watch the coverage at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5HHIBCTMQs. Watch this Video on Effects of Electromagnetic Radiation on Health and Tips to Prevent Health Problems: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APJw7fpeuFQ. World Health Organization (WHO) has classified mobile radiations as possibly carcinogenic (cancerous). Source: http://www.iarc.fr/en/media-centre/pr/2011/pdfs/pr208_E.pdf