What is an Envirochip?
What does it do?
Why is the nature of electromagnetic radiation harmful and what does the Envirochip do to change the nature?
nature of radiation / waveforms from the human body is ‘random’. Whenever any ‘constant’ waveform comes in
contact with the human body’s ‘random’ waveforms, the body perceives it to be a threat and tries to fight it, just
like when a harmful bacteria / virus has entered the body. Our Envirochip is made up of inert materials which
operate at a much higher frequency than the microwave radiations from Mobile Phones, Computers, etc. and
hence changes the waveform of radiation from ‘constant’ to ‘random’, so that it is no longer alien and harmful
for the human body.
Is the Intensity of radiation emitted from Mobile Phones harmful?
relevant international bodies and governments have developed standards. All major mobile manufacturing companies comply with these standards. However, the non-thermal aspect of radiation is infinitely more dangerous as it has a biological effect in the human body, and there are no standards developed to take care of
this aspect till date.
Why do we need an Envirochip?
to the human body.
Research has shown that electromagnetic radiation causes the following problems:
1. Increase in stress levels.
2. Tumour Growth
- A WHO study in 13 countries concluded that the chances of developing a malignant tumour are significantly increased in people who use mobile phones for ten years or more.
- They also found that a type of brain tumour called Glioma is more likely to be found in long-term mobile users.
- The cornea in the eye does not have a temperature regulating mechanism. A study found that exposure to 2-3 hours’ radiation produced cataracts in the eyes of rabbits.
- Study done by an Inter-Ministerial Committee and Indian Council of Medical Research found that non-thermal aspect of radiation is infinitely more dangerous, due to which many biological effects can be seen in human beings and animals and need further research.
4 Reproductive Health is affected
- Hungarian scientists found that there was a 30% decrease in the sperm count in intensive mobile phone users.
- The harm is done simply by keeping a mobile phone switched on in one’s pocket, as mobile phones periodically transmit information to mobile towers to establish contact.
5 Pregnant Women & Children are affected
- A pregnant woman and her foetus are both vulnerable as the radiations react continuously with the embryo, which may cause developmental malformations.
- Children are particularly vulnerable, as the thickness of their skulls is lower than that of adults.
6. Cancer in extreme cases.
What tests have been done to prove the effectiveness of Envirochip?
Envirochip is CE certified. Envirochip has also been tested at DB Technology Labs, UK to prove that fixing the Envirochip on one’s device doesn’t not affect the functioning of the device in any manner.
What are the materials used inside Envirochip?
What is the life of Envirochip?
also be changed.
How do I know it works?
Try this simple Hand Strength Test:
- Lift your hand (Fig. 1) and clench your fists. Ask someone to push one of your hands down with all the force and you try and resist. It will be seen that the hand does not go down easily.
- Now hold your mobile phone (switched on) in one hand and ask your friend to push your other hand down with the same force and you resist in a similar manner (Fig. 2). Did you notice any change? Probably you will find that your hand is not able to resist and goes down easily.
- Now fix “Envirochip” on your mobile phone and hold and again ask your friend to push your other hand down (Fig. 3). You will notice that you are able to resist, as in the 1st case.
Where is Envirochip manufactured?
Is the placement of Envirochip important? Where do I place it?
Plot No- 120, III Floor,
Sector-44, Gurgaon-122003, INDIA
Tel : +91-124-4614154 / 55 / 56