Wireless devices have become an essential part of our everyday life. These devices are used for many purposes such as accessing the Internet and communication purposes. Every great technological innovation has its pros and cons.
Prolonged exposure to these devices may cause diseases like male infertility, brain tumour, hearing impairment, the effect on eyes, etc.
Additionally, these wireless devices may be the cause of many diseases includingincreasing risk to the development of foetus in pregnant women, risk of cancer, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, heart disease, asthma, insomnia, leukaemia, high blood pressure, decrease in male sperm quality, congenital disabilities, rheumatoid arthritis. The harmful radiations are also the cause of some symptoms like fatigue, sleep disturbance, headache etc.
Scientific research shows that radiations emanating from the wireless gadgets/ devices pose health risks. Therefore, it is wise to minimize exposure caused due to radiations. Basic common sense and some general information can be of greathelp in reducing radiation exposure, thus minimising your risk:
Here are some basic tips that will help you minimize yourexposure to radiations.
- Switch off your Wi-Fi routers at night- the radiations emitting from Wi-Fi routers may contribute to the development of insomnia, affect human cell growth, derails brain function and neutralizes sperm count. Switching off routers can be a great way to deal with radiations.
- Maintain a distance from the mobile phone and never carry mobile phones in your pocket. While kept at a distance, the distance emanating from the mobile phones reduce drastically.
- Avoid calling while in a lift or a moving car-calling while in a moving car or in a lift should be a strict NO. The radiation increases as your phone tries harder to connect with each network antennae.
- Do not use your cellphone as an alarm-clock. Even if you do, keep the mobile phone in airplane mode to avoid sleep disrupting radiations.
- Text as much as possible- While calling, the phone comes in direct contact with your ear and emits harmful radiations which can be quite severe in nature if not treated quickly. So to counter this, texting is a form of communication that can be implemented. Also, if you don’t like to type, sending voice messages can be another option.
These tips should be followed regularly so that the harmful radiations can be avoided. To reduce the effects of harmful radiations, Synergy Environics Ltd., a company specialising in Radiation Management Solutions has developed a unique and innovative product – Envirochip. The chip acts as a Radiation Protector Chip and protects the health of human beings from harmful Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR) emitted by electronic devices.
The Envirochip is available for the following devices:
- Computers & Laptops
- Wi-Fi routers
- Baby Monitors
How does the Envirochip works?
Envirochip, a radiation protector chip which when fixed on any electronic gadget, neutralises the harmful effects of electromagnetic radiation (EMR) emitted from the gadget completely. The chip changes the nature of harmful radiations and makes it non-bio-effective for the human body without reducing the signal strength or signal quality from the device. After installing the Envirochip on the electrical gadgets, the chip does not absorb, deflect or reduce the intensity of the radiation. Therefore the signal quality or the functioning of any electrical gadget is not compromised.
Start using Synergy Environics’ Envirochip and be protected from the harmful radiations emitted from the wireless devices.
Additionally, Synergy Environics has also introduced a new product called EnviroGlobe which safeguards us from harmful radiations emanating in a distance of 200-300 sq. ft area. This is especially beneficial for homes or offices wherein we don’t have control over the EMR we are being subjected to through electrical gadgets, server rooms, Wi-Fi routers, nearby mobile transmission towers, mobile signal boosters, etc.